If you would like to learn how to train your own dog and have the time and dedication, this is for you! We will get together and evaluate your dog and your goals as well as knowledge and abilities, then we will create a training plan. Each lesson you will get a homework assignment to work on. Be prepared to practice 2x daily for best results!
The Private lessons can be done in person, over the phone or online, or as combination of both.
This Program works well for Puppy Development, Fitness, Basic and Advanced Obedience or Sport Training. We can start from scratch or continue towards your advanced goals after completion of in-house training.Schedule an evaluation now
What sets us apart from others
Olga's 27 years of knowledge and experience in competitive sport and canine fitness training brings the most innovative methods in dog training industry along with the whole dog wellness approach
- We are a home based business not a commercial facility
- Competitive pricing
- Training is always done or supervised by Olga personally and hands on
- Small group of students
- Structured play, exercise and enrichment customized to your pup's needs
- Relaxation games and techniques to help your dog be calm and rest
- New friends, new experiences, more confidence
- Treadmill and fitness equipment introduction and fitness for a jump start into a healthy life for years ahead
- We use a wholesome wellness approach incorporating fitness into the routine thus giving a dog an energy outlet and helping to learn how to focus
- AKC Canine Good Citizen Certification available to all students
- Our students become a part of our Dogsports4u family and get lifetime support with wellness, fitness, nutrition, maintenance and behavioral expert advice included with all our programs in addition to follow-up lessons
If you are ready to start training, we will show you how to do it right and will guide you step by step!
Best Behaved Canine Good Citizen
Includes AKC CGC Canine Good Citizen Certification available to Well Mannered Pup graduates or dogs who previously completed a training programSign Up